The Warehouse Gym began out of a desire to provide a training environment for people of all fitness levels; athletes, professional competitors and the fitness enthusiasts. Dr. McVey has worked as a personal trainer in the commercial setting and found that the environment was not favorable for developing the level of intensity that is needed for an individual to accomplish their goals. He likes to think of everyone as an athlete. We are not all professional athletes or even weekend warriors, but we all are in the game of life. Each one of us has daily activities that we engage in, whether it is raising children, working as a manual laborer or an executive who make complicated decisions every day. Some people just want to be able to play with their grandchildren without pain or getting out of breath. What ever your activities are, they can be enhanced and improved by being physically fit and having healthy eating habits. There is not magic pill or powder to get you there, it takes effort. Every person Dr. McVey trains is treated individually. Goals are set and a plan is devised to reach their goals. All while being educated on the proper techniques and the purpose behind the exercise as well as how it applies to were you want to be.
Dr. McVey has been involved in training individuals and athletes for 14 years. His experience ranges from stay at home mothers, to people with physical handicaps, to national champion athletes. His education experience in ongoing.
CREDENTIALS, CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAINING EXPERIENCE:
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Science Biology, Minors of Chemistry & Kinesiology
- Diplomat in the American Clinical Board of Nutrition
- Diplomat Candidate in the American Board of Chiropractic Internists
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through The National Strength & Conditioning Association
- Performance Enhancement Specialist through the National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Corrective Exercise Specialist through the National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Youth & Prenatal Specializations through NASM
- Individual & Group Training include:
- College Football, Basketball, National Champion Wrestling, Women's Soccer
- High School Basketball (Boys & Girls), Gymnastics
- Preparation for Fire Academy
- Preparation for US Navy
For more information on The Warehouse Gym please visit our website at www.thewarehousegym.net.